Friday, August 15, 2008

Stargate SG-1 / Atlantis - Guardian (UK): Tapping into the zeitgeist

From the Guardian (UK):

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)



Tapping into the zeitgeist

Stargate's Amanda Tapping is a big fan of ... yes, you guessed it – Apple's stunningly popular iPhone

Stuart O'Connor

Friday August 15 2008

What's the most expensive piece of technology you've ever owned?
AT: "My car, an Audi S4. Oh, here's my other favourite piece of technology – Bluetooth, because I can synch this phone to my car and when my phone rings it comes through my speakers and I push this little button in my steering wheel and talk. I don't have to pick up a phone or touch anything, it's completely hands-free. My car is not really a vehicle to get me from A to B, it's just a really big telephone..."


Amanda Tapping plays Colonel Samantha Carter in Stargate: Continuum, which is out on DVD and Blu-ray on Monday (in the UK).

No comments: