Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stargate Atlantis - Blog Talk Radio: Podcast on Atlantis Cancellation

At the San Francisco Examiner (San Francisco, CA):

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)



First 'New Releases Tuesday' of 2009 brings wish list and news of awesome interviews

January 6 '09

by John Stahl, TV on DVD Examiner

... My other exciting news is that Shaun Daily, who started the "nuts" campaign that resulted in a second season of "Jericho," has generously agreed to have me on his Internet-based radio show "TV Talk" on Friday. I expect that we will mention "Jericho," but I asked to also discuss the cancellation of "Stargate Atlantis," which is having its series finale aired that night. Those of you who listen in will learn that I have a voice that is made for print ...

~~**~~**

Shaun Daily's TV Talk site at Blog Talk Radio:

Date / Time: 1/9/2009 3:00 PM
Call-in Number: (646) 915-9925

No comments: