Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stargate Atlantis - SciFi Wire: Picardo Voices Quantum Quest

From SciFi Wire:

(Please follow the link for the complete SciFi Wire article.)



12:00 AM, 07-JULY-08

Picardo Voices Quantum Quest

Robert Picardo told SCI FI Wire that he has not yet seen the completed version of the animated feature Quantum Quest: A Cassini Space Odyssey, but that he is honored to be a lead voice in the film along with John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

"I had not yet seen the full animation," said Picardo, who voices the character of Milton in the animated SF adventure. "I've seen drawings and stuff, and I have recorded my part, and I'm proud to be in something that's not only a great, I think, educational tool for kids but ... stands alone as an entertainment as well and with an A-list of voice talents like Samuel Jackson and, gosh, I can't even remember."


**snippage**

No comments: