Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stargate Atlantis - David Hewlett Blog Update Aug 27 '08

At David Hewlett's 'A Dog's Breakfast,' blog update for August 27, 2008:

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)



David Hewlett - photo courtesy of Joseph Mallozzi's blog

This is going to get ugly!


Written by dgeek

Wednesday, 27 August 2008

No, I'm not talking about the Atlantis cancellation...though we all really appreciate the tremendous show of support and snarkiness ;-) Thanks for that! Suffice it to say that I'll miss McKay as much as you will :-( - and now there's a whole GateWorld podcast to prove it!

No... I'm talking about things here at dgeek.com. I've got the new install of Joomla going live complete with a new Fireboard forum which will hopefully come up and running that HOPEFULLY with all your chitter-chatter-gold intact. If not, what can I tell you, I'll be rending my clothes and pulling out my little tuft of hair as well...!

Anyway, love and PHP,

D!

No comments: