Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stargate SG-1 - The Media Pundit - Goodbye Don

From The Media Pundit:

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Goodbye Don

July 1, 2008 in News, Television




I've had Stargate on my mind for much of the past week, ever since the Scifi Channel sent me a press kit for the fifth season of Atlantis. I've been throwing together some ideas of how I want to approach my early review, from touching on the good times and the few rough times from season four, where the series has gone since its inception, where the franchise is with the movies and what not. Exec-prod Joe Mallozzi (who got me that press-kit, thank you sir) reminded us that no show lasts forever.

It turns out the truly good people in this world don't either, and that's unbelievably sad.

**snippage**

With the past in mind and new things coming later this month, the future of the Stargate franchise is very bright, but on Sunday some of that brightness was stolen from us with the passing of Don S. Davis.

No comments: